terraform Two

32 Sq Ft | 2010 Honda Element | 10,000 Miles Traveled | 4 Months on the road

Terraform Two, a 2010 Honda Element, was originally created as a stealth micro-camper to scout the USA with, looking for a new place to call home. After over 10,000 miles and 4 months I found that I loved traveling and loved living out of the car. Through out the summer, the car was refined to create a very functional living space for two people (who like each other a lot!) with almost all the amenities of home. In addition to my own car, I was asked many times by fellow travelers to help them revamp their rides!

Over the 4 months on the road, Terraform Two was refined and remodeled multiple times. By the end of my Western US tour, It had been redesigned to comfortably sleep two people, to be completely off-grid, and stealth camp anywhere.

During my time on the road, I visited 11 national parks, 4 national monuments, 10 states, and traveled over 10,000 miles. The hardest part of the trip was coming back, because after only a few weeks what was my car started really feeling like home. While I’m working on downsizing again and traveling out of a backpack for a while, I can’t wait to hit the road again soon in Terraform Two.

Terraform Two features:

- Sleeping area for 2 Adults

- Under-Bed storage

- Roof cargo box

- 2 Bike racks

- Private solar shower

- DC Power pack

- 7 gallon water tank

- Solar rope lighting

- Locking storage box

- Pull out functional kitchen

- Bug screens for all the windows

- Stealth black-out blinds

- DC Cooler

The Road Trip

Consulting

Whether you’re looking to travel cheaply, renovate your existing vehicle or just learn how to live a comfortable nomadic life. Talking with someone whose done it can often be the first step to a new life. My decision to live out of my car and travel into the unknown was much like yours – scared, uncertain, and thinking I was crazy – but I’m here to let you know you CAN do it, it is such a rewarding lifestyle, and I’m here to pass on my knowledge.

Common Car/Van life topics include:

- How to retrofit your current vehicle

- Stealth camping and how to never pay for lodging

- Building in amenities into your car (Power, Shower, Kitchen, Etc.)

- The wonders of the CouchSurfing community

- Making money while traveling

Learn More